Beauty Box // Birchbox April 2014

birchbox april 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 birchbox april 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
The Balm Cosmetics How 'Bout Them Apples? Cheek & Lip Cream in Pie // This is the second mini product I've gotten from The Balm. The tiny amount of product doesn't make it the easiest to apply but they certainly look cute!

Lord & Berry Couture Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil // I have a couple of Lord & Berry products and really like them so happy to see another in this box. Despite being described as a kajal eye liner, it isn't as creamy as others that I've tried. It's very black though and works well in the water line.

Yes To Cucumbers Facial Wipes // I'm not a huge fan of face wipes but I have heard good things about these. They'll probably be going into my travel bag as they're perfect for a week away.

Colour Club Gala's Gems Nail Polish in Aquamarine Azulino // We actually got to pick which nail polish we wanted out of four so I went for the pastel blue shade. It has a pearl finish and a good colour for spring.

Campos De Ibiza Almendra Body Milk // This is your standard body lotion but has a nice almond scent.

Propercorn Sweet Coconut & Vanilla Popcorn // This bag of popcorn didn't last long between my mum and I. I really loved the mix of vanilla and coconut and would buy it again if I saw it in the supermarket.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. That blush looks so cute! I'd love to see how it looks on you!

    PENNY RUGBURN

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box actually looks pretty good! In my opinion most look pretty average, with one or two products that I'd definitely not use but I'd use every product in this! The blush shade looks amazing!
    Lou Barker xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts