Beauty Box // Glossybox March 2014*

glossybox march 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 glossybox march 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
Mitchell & Peach English Flowers Body Cream // The scent is described as if you've taken a walk in the English countryside but to me, it's a very very subtle scent and one I can't pin point what it is. I'll be keeping this in my sample travel bag as it's the perfect size to take on holiday.

Dove Intensive Repair 60 Second Treatment Shot // I've tried the Tresemme version and really liked it so I'm sure I'll love this one from dove as well.

Sleek Pout Polish in Bare Minimum // I've had one of the pout polishes before but a bright orange colour. I'm happy with the nude colour as it isn't too pigmented and perfect for those no make-up days. I also love the vanilla scent they have, reminds me of Mac lipsticks.

Bellapierre Shimmer Eyeshadow in Beige // I'm not normally a fan of loose eyeshadows as they're incredibly messy, especially the shimmer versions, and you're more likely to get fall out when using them. Saying that though, it's a lovely champagne colour so I'm sure I'll give it a go.

Juicy Couture Malibu & Couture La La Malibu Perfumes // These are a new release from Juicy Couture. I prefer the orange version - whimsical pink passion fruit merges with fresh sparkling jasmine, creating a radiant and enticing fragrance that captures the easy style of Malibu. Courute La La Malibu - sparkling mandarin notes are highlighted with sweet pink sugar, creating a radiant fragrance that captures the casual-luxe spirit of Los Angeles.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I am really disappointed with my box this month, it wasn't too different to yours by the sounds of it but I am getting a bit fed up with the perfume samples, I guess I don't class them as a beauty product. I have been getting my glossybox for over a year and I think it's time to try a new beauty box. If anyone can recommend another one, please let me know!

    PS:I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts