Beauty Box // Glossybox February 2014*

glossybox february 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 glossybox february 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 glossybox february 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer // This is the one product I know I just will not use. I feel like body shimmer, especially when it's a body lotion, is a bit 90s, early 2000's. At least I used to have a roll on body shimmer that I used to apply everywhere when I was 10 or 11 and thought I was really cool.

Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara // I've heard good things about this mascara and the bottom lash part will come in handy soon as my Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara is drying out.

Eldora Eyelashes // I'm not normally one for false eyelashes but it's always nice to have a pair or two in your collection just in case. I've tried Eldora lashes before and really liked them.

Giovanni Eco Chic Ultra Moist Shampoo, Conditioner & Mask // This hair trio will be put in my travel sample stash as it will be perfect for a long weekend away. It's also from a brand I've never heard of before.

Ciate Nail Polish in Pocket Money // This is such a nice colour for spring and one I'm looking forward to wearing.

As a little extra and for Valentines day, Glossybox included a bar of Lindt chocolate which is one of my favourites.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. Pocket Money is such a lovely shade - I find my bottle that I've had for a while applies really nicely and dries to a lovely finish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely box! Your photos are always so pretty :) x

    SophiesMakeupBlog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a good box, a nice mx of products & some chocolate is always a bonus.
    The Ciate Polish is a pretty shade
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shade of the Ciate nail polish is quite lovely! I definitely like the packaging of their nail polishes too.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts