The Sale Purchases

2013 sale purchases rottenotter rotten otter blog
2013 sale purchases laura mercier fig set rottenotter rotten otter blog 2013 sale purchases laura mercier almond coconut milk set rottenotter rotten otter blog
I absolutely hate clothes sale shopping whether it's in person or online but I'm a sucker for beauty sales. You can probably tell from these products and others I've mentioned over the past few weeks. The three main sites I ordered from where Cult Beauty, Feel Unique and Space Nk. Everything that I bought had been on my wish list and I would have bought for the full price. Even better was that everything was at least half price!

It looks like Cult Beauty have now stopped selling Fig + Yarrow products which is a shame. I'm not sure if it's a temporary thing or if it's permanent though. Anyway I managed to pick up the Floral Milk Bath and the Meadow Bath & Body Oil before they disappeared and at a bargain price. I think the two of these equaled the full price of just one. I love the packaging of all the F+Y products and how they look in the bathroom. Both smell really nice and are perfect for the winter as they're very moisturising.

Another bath oil, sensing a theme here? This time it's from rituals, a brand I've only tired a couple of products from. The Hanami Heaven Organic Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom Milky Bath Oil (award for longest name?!) smells amazing and a few drops turns your bath water extremely moisturising. The Ginkgo's Secret Caring Hand Balm has been my go-to night hand cream recently and may over taken the space of Aesop's hand cream, for now at least. The rituals hand cream is extremely moisturising but it doesn't leave your hands feeling too greasy so it's also good for the day.

In previous years I've heard about the Laura Mercier sets going down in price after Christmas but I've never bought any myself. Until this year that is. I'm huge fan of fig scent products so how could I resist the Fig Bath & Body Quartet?! The set includes a body wash, perfume, hand cream and body butter.

Next up from Laura Mercier was the Almond Coconut Milk duo which included bath salts and a body cream. These smell good enough to eat and I can't wait to use them together. Everything from Laura Mercier is packaged so well and would make perfect presents. Luckily I'm keeping these for myself!

So I feel like I'm all set for bath & body products for the next year! What did you buy in the sales?

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I know what you mean, shopping for clothes in the sales gets pretty stressful!

    You managed to get a good selection of beauty bits though! :-)

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job scoring all these goodies in the sale - i'm obsessed with laura mercier's body souffles, i picked up their holiday souffle sampler and loveeee the almond coconut scent! :)

    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Fig + Yarrow wasn't anymore sold on Cult Beauty, it's such a shame, I always had some of their products in my Cult Beauty wishlist :( and I agree, their packagings are so pretty!
    I wanted to order some Laura Mercier sets from the SpaceNK's sales too, but, since I had a little budget, I finally decided to buy something I needed more... but my Feelunique order isn't arrived yet, which make me worry!
    However I love your sales purchases, good job!

    x Giada | The Beauty Recensionist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pampering selection of products. I wish I did a bit of sale shopping but i kinda just stayed away. I bought my sis the Laura Mercier Almond set for Christmas it smells sooo nice *tries not to steal!*

    Becki xx
    www.lifelooksperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best collection of all beauty products as i have also bought some beauty products on sale from http://www.bazbuy.com/beauty-care whose products results are also good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good pampering set! I love all of Laura Mercier's body products - their creams and bath products smell so amazing. I always save them for special occasions.
    xx
    Stephanie | Love, August

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many lovely treats here!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts