Skin Care Diary // January 2014

skin care diary january 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog
Dior Instant Cleansing Water // La Roche-Posay Water Spray // Trilogy Cream Cleanser // Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner // Queen Eye Restore Cream // Weleda Calendula Face Cream // Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment // Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate.

At the start of the month I had extremely dry patches of eczema on my cheeks so all the skin care products I used are very hydrating and moisturising but still very gentle. Luckily my skin calm down after a week or two and most of the dry patches have disappeared. I've recently written more in depth reviews of a couple of these products so I'll link to those blog posts.

What's been your most used skin care product this month?


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. These products look so beautiful - how gorgeous is the Trilogy packaging? Very interested to read your review of the Dior Cleansing water, although I think if I got it it would be for purely superficial reasons! Aren't I just a marketer's dream... T xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Trilogy packaging is SO lovely. I love their Rosehip Oil at the moment, it's doing wonders for my scarring x

    Elissa | styleaffix.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, everything looks so good! I really want to try Fresh products, they seem lovely xx

    Živa from Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to try Trilogy products. They sound incredible!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try some trilogy products, they are so pretty! I love the Kiehls midnight recovery range xx

    yespleasebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. For more information on Nasolabial Folds Treatment Delhi , Visit http://www.skindelhi.com/botox.html .




    ReplyDelete
  7. If we talk about skin care we should be careful before using any type of product whether it is online or some known brand. The licensing of any product like this should be mandatory as it directly affect our skin. The best way to use any type of skin care is to consult a dermatology expert.
    Thanks for the information.
    skin care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts