Skin Care Diary: November 2013

Through out each month I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on an every day basis. At the end of the month I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. 
skin care diary november 2013 rottenotter rotten otter blog
This month the eczema on my face has been at an all time high so I've really taken my skin care routine down to basics, even less products than last month. I've also been using very gentle products like the Weleda Baby Calendula Cream and the RMK balm cleanser. Kiehl's MRC has been a star product in giving my skin the hydration that it needs. 

La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 // Bioderma Micellar Solution // Weleda Calendula Face Cream // Vichy Micellar Solution // Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate // Liz Earle Eye Bright // balance Me Stellar Face Balm // Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque // RMK Rose Cleansing Balm. 

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. my eczema has been crazy this month too I have it all down my arms! This weather isn't helping :( x
    stella-et0ile.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!! :D I love posts like this!! :D How do you find the Kiehl's elixir?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to try the Liz Earle Eye lotion but I always forget to put it in my cart when I place an order on the website! I wake up with sore/puffy feeling eyes sometimes, so something like this sounds like it would really help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of the Weleda cream - such a brilliant idea for a gentle product though! I often use shampoo designed for babies as it doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp, so I might be giving this a go too x

    thunderl0ve

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts