Skin Care Diary: October 2013

Through out each month I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on an every day basis. At the end of the month I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. 
skin care diary october 2013 rottenotter rotten otter blog
Before I tallied up which products I'd used the most this past month, I thought it would be very similar to Septembers pickings but actually only two are the same. This month my skin has been a lot drier thanks to the change in weather and it's also been a lot more sensitive. Quite a lot of days this month I haven't even cleansed, only applied moisturiser, as my skin was that sensitive. Despite my skin being so dry I had a couple of horrible break outs and pulled in the big guns, Mario Badescu Drying Lotion.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. Ohh lovely products!
    I've been adding lots of hydrating products to my skincare this month too, because my skin is being extremely dry and sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Caudalie Moisturising Sorbet. Great post!

    Katie | and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely choises! I want to try a lot of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some lovely skincare. My skin has been a lot drier these past few weeks & I've changed up some products.
    The Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum is oneof my all time favourite skincare products. Its amazing.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. just discovered your blog through bloglovin, absolutely love it :) X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use the Balance Me Face Balm as well an really love it, leaves my skin so soft :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts