NOTD: Sally Hansen Zip It! Nail Polish Strips

sally hansen nail polish strips zip it! rottenotter rotten otter blog
Today I'm sharing the last set of Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips that I have. I've been waiting for Fragrance Direct to start selling nice designs and they finally have so I'll be making an order soon but for now here is Zip It!

I tried to make it look like the zip lines up but it was quite hard to do as I was mixing up the sizes. It looks pretty good on this hand but my right hand, not so much. Application was easy just like the last set but it seemed to take longer to dry as I had a bit of lifting at the edges after pulling my tights up. Removal was easy again, I just used the Bourjois nail polish remover pot.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts