Beauty Box: Glossybox November 2013

glossybox november 2013 beauty box rottenotter rotten otter blog
Elegant Touch Rapid Dry For Nails - I've tried this sort of spray before but from a different brand and it worked quite well. It's an oil in spray form which is what makes your nail polish dry quicker. Pleased to have this as I hate waiting for polish to dry especially right before going to bed.

Yves Rocher Cacao & Orange Hand Cream - As the name suggests, this smells incredible and good enough to eat. It's quite a light hand cream so it sinks in quickly, a good one to keep on my desk at work, but is still very moisturising. It sort of leaves a matte feeling which I quite like.

Agese Oils Face Glow - Recently I've become a huge fan of face oils so excited to try this one out. It's a lotus and peppermint oil so it smells really nice. You only need one or two drops and sinks in nicely into the skin.

Vichy Idealia Life Serum & Cream - I've wanted to try this serum since it came out but I've put off buying it as I already have a couple of other serums to use up first. Luckily a good sized sample has been included in this months Glossybox! Also included was the smoothing and illuminating cream to match but from using it once, I'm not a fan of. It's packed full of shimmer and once on the skin sort of turns your face into a glitter ball.

Emite Micronized Eye Shadow in Dams - I'm not a huge fan of black eye shadows so would have preferred a different shade. I sort of feel like once you've got one matte black shadow you don't need anymore. This one is nicely pigmented though and I like the packaging.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts