Beauty Box: Birchbox November 2013

birchbox november 2013 beauty box rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 birchbox november 2013 beauty box rottenotter rotten otter blog
Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Body Butter - I would have prefered the Fresh Fig scent but I'm really happy to see this mini body butter in the box. I've wanted to try the Laura Mercier bath and body range for such a long time and so far, this product does not disappoint. It's light and sinks in straight away but feels incredibly moisturising. I can see myself buying a full size of this with my Birchbox points but as this is quite a sickly sweet scent I'd go for the fig version.

Weleda Replenishing Oat Shampoo - I never would have thought to try a shampoo from Weleda but I do love their skin care products as well as bath and body. This version of their shampoo is for dry and damaged hair which reduces breakage. I've gotten two uses from this mini tube but haven't been able to try it for long enough to see if it irritates the eczema on my scalp. It did make my hair feel clean and soft when I did use it though.

Chella Highlighter Pencil - I really like the idea of these highlighter pens but I have extremely pale skin and these skin tone shades always look too orange and obvious on my skin. I prefer a pinker pencil like Benefit Eye Bright. I think this pencil will be going into my little giveaway box.

Lila'lli Lip Collision in Carrie - I haven't really been impressed with the lipsticks that have been in previous boxes but I really like this one. It's a lipstick and lipgloss duo in a gorgous vampy plum-red which is perfect for winter. The lipgloss is nice as well, not sticky and very pigmented, it could even be worn on it's own. I think I'm going to wear this on my work Christmas night out!

English Laundry Signature Perfume - This perfume is a mix of quince, jasmine petals and musk and is quite nice but I don't think I'll be buying the full size.

As as added bonus a couple of sachets of Pukka tea and a Birchbox pencil sharpener.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. Sounds like an amazing box, I love the look of that moisturiser! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one seriously good box! Gutted I got to try Birchbox last month, since the box was really disappointing!

    - Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Laura Mercier Mascara and molton Brown body lotion instead of the LM body butter and the lip product. Pretty happy with my box, I'll definitely use most of the items! (Gave the Tea away to a friend!)

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like a great beauty box for it has great products that are worth trying out. I love the color of the lippie as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts