Project Sample Use Up 010

project-sample-use-up-empties-010-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Calvin Klein Euphoria Perfume - I actually really liked this perfume but would never have thought to try it had it not been in a magazine. I really want to try and finish a couple more full size perfumes before I buy a new one but I'll be keeping a note of this one.

Balm Balm Relax Bath & Shower Oil - I was surprised to find that you can only buy this size and a larger one isn't available. It's £6 for 5ml which is expensive when you can only get two uses out of it. I did like it though as it was a lot more moisturising than the Espa bath oils but I wont be buying another one.

Doublebase Emollient Bath Additive x2 - Although this bath additive worked well, it wasn't as moisturising as the Oilatum version so I wouldn't buy the full size.

Dermol 600 Bath Emollient - I quite liked this version but again, it isn't as good as Oilatum which I'll probably buy a bottle of at some point.

balance Me Rose Otto Body Wash - I love the rose scent of this shower gel and the formula of this one is great as well. I already have the full size so no need to buy another one just yet.

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Leave In-Conditioner - I found this leave in conditioner to be ok, I wasn't a huge fan of the scent or how it applied though. It's in a spray bottle but it's more of a cream so it doesn't go on evenly. I'll be sticking to the leave in conditioner I'm using at the moment I think which is a Philip Kingsley one.

Liz Earle Energising Body Wash - This is another shower gel that I love and really need to buy a full size bottle! It feels very luxurious on the skin and lathers nicely. The scent is perfect for the mornings too.

Espa Energising Bath Oil - I'm so sad to have finished another bottle of Espa bath oil as it means I only have one left. I will be buying a full size but I just have to decide which scent to go for. Although these aren't as moisturising as the Balm Balm version, they are still very moisturising.



Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I have been making a real effort to use up all the samples that are lurking at the back of drawers. Often we find gems.
    The balance Me body wash is lovely. I really like their rose scented range.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Balance me body wash sounds amazing!
    I adore samples. I've been using up lots of samples as well and while I have found some products that I love, I've also realised that I don't like most of the products enough to buy the full size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the Liz Earle wash is perfect for mornings, it really is great at waking you up and making you feel refreshed. I've never tried the Espa bath oils though so they've been added to my wishlist!

    thunderl0ve

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love posts like this, I'm making a massive effort to use up my samples at the moment :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts