Beauty Box: Birchbox September 2013

birchbox-monthly-beauty-box-subscription-september-2013-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Since I've been getting Birchbox and Glossybox each month, there's always one that's better than the other. This month it happens to be Birchbox! There was also a tiny bar of Green & Blacks white chocolate but that was eaten by my mum pretty much as soon as the box arrived.

Reverence De Bastien Nail Polish - I'm so glad I got this gorgeous navy polish as it's my favourite colour to wear in the winter. I wish it had a name though and not just a number!

Bioderma Micelle Solution - How cute is this bottle! Another one of my favourites and the bottle will be perfect for travel as you can top it up. I've just stated a new bottle of Bioderma after a few months without it and I forgot how good it was!

ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick in Kitty - On the packaging this is described as a matte lipstick but it really isn't. You can see the shimmer in the bullet and it goes on very creamy. This doesn't disappoint me though as I prefer creamier lipsticks, they don't dry your lips out as much. I really like this natural every day shade as well.

Aromatherapy Associates Revive Body Gel - I'm so glad I got the scent Revive as I have a tiny bottle of the bath oil in the same scent so I can use them together. I hate applying body lotion and usually prefer gels so I'm excited to give this a go.

Molton Brown Ylang-Ylang Body Lotion - Although I wish they hadn't included two body moisturisers, this has been included in this months box as it matches the shower gel from August. I mentioned in my last Project Sample Use Up post that I liked the scent enough to use the shower gel but I don't like it enough to use the body lotion. This will be kept for a future giveaway.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. The lipstick looks like such a pretty & easy to wear colour! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep debating signing up for birch box!Still undecided though. On one hand I like the idea of getting new things to try and some post each month. On the other hand is it worth the money?! hmmm

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so tempted to sign up, this months box looks so good! Hopefully they won't sell out before student loan day comes around x

    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that nail colour, it is so beautiful! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such an amazing box, I wish that we had Birchbox in Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts