NOTD: Orly Cotton Candy

notd orly cotton candy nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Nail Tek Foundation II Base Coat
Orly Cotton Candy  // two coats
Seche Vite Top Coat

Orly Cotton Candy is from the Spring 2010 Sweet collection. It's a gorgeous pink-peach creme pastel and is what I was hoping Barry M Papaya would be. The formula for this one is pretty thick but surprisingly, easy to work with. It will need thinning at some point though when it gets a bit old. A lot of people have said they had to apply three coats with this polish but somehow I only needed two.

This is still available from Beauty Bay which is where I bought mine from but it's just over £10 which I wouldn't pay for and didn't. If you want it I'm sure you can find it cheaper on Ebay.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. What a pretty shade! It matches your skin tone perfectly!

    The Beauty Maniac in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s really marvelous shade, I love it. Have to buy a similar one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous shade, Ive been very impressed with Orly lately :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely shade !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried nail polishes by Orly before. This one looks like a good one for me to try out.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts