Beauty Box: Birchbox August 2013

birchbox-monthly-beauty-box-subscription-august-2013-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 3 birchbox-monthly-beauty-box-subscription-august-2013-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 1 birchbox-monthly-beauty-box-subscription-august-2013-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 2
Molton Brown Ylang Ylan Shower Gel - I don't think I would have ever tried this if it hadn't come in the box as I'm not usually one to spend a lot on shower gels. I tend to stick with what I can buy in Asda. Saying that though I do really like the scent and will enjoy using up the sample bottle.

Montibel.lo Gold Oil Essence - I don't do a lot to my hair but I always put oil in it once it's been washed. I haven't heard of this product or brand before

Bluemandarines SkinLife Energetic Cellular Cream - This one is going to be passed onto my mum if she fancies giving it a go. It's not really a cream targeted to my skin type.

Gerda Spillmann Hydro Pearls Make-Up Primer - I don't really have that much experience when it comes to primers but this one feels a lot more like a moisturiser than a primer which is nice. Will have to report back with how it makes make-up last.

Laqa&Co Fat Lip Pencil in Wolfman - This is such a cute little lip pencil! I'm pleased with the colour I got as it looks like the perfect every day pink. It also twists up so no need for sharpening.

Propercorn Fiery Worchester Sauce & Sun-dried Tomato Popcorn - I'm so glad I got a bag of popcorn instead of the vitamins that was included in other boxes. I loved the taste of these, not sure if I'd buy more bags but I'd try making something similar myself.

Also as an added bonus, a gel eye mask was included. I have a similar version of this already and it's a lifesaver for when my hay fever is bad. Leave it in the freezer for a couple of hours and it feels heavenly on the eyes.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. That propercorn stuff is amazing! I love the cheese and chive one, or sour cream and chive - can't remember the name but it is heavenly! I think you get them in waitrose. :)

    The lip pencil does look cute + perfect everyday pink, might have to look into that.

    http://www.thebirdsong.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the molton brown shower gels! The black pepper one sounds amazing. I have that lip pencil, and it's great! I love carrying it around in my purse

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these products are really nicely packaged and look really high end-would love to know how some of them work out for you.

    This has really tempted me to sign up to BirchBox!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts