NOTD: OPI A Roll In The Hague

NOTD OPI A Roll In The Hague nail polish bright orange neon creme rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 NOTD OPI A Roll In The Hague nail polish bright orange neon creme rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 NOTD OPI A Roll In The Hague nail polish bright orange neon creme rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 NOTD OPI A Roll In The Hague nail polish bright orange neon creme rottenotter rotten otter blog 4
Supplies used... 
Nail Tek Foundation II Base Coat
OPI A Roll In The Hague // two coats
Seche Vite Top Coat

It's not often I'll reach for an orange polish, I like the colour and especially on other people but for some reason I just don't like it on myself. A randomly selected A Roll In The Hague the other day, one I hadn't tried since buying it. It's a strange colour, it looks completely different in the bottle to when it's on the nails. In the bottle it looks like a creamy orange. Once on the nails it becomes a bright sort of jelly orange. It also looks different in different lighting so was quite hard to photograph.

I bought my bottle from Fragrance Direct for only £3.99 and it's still available along with a whole bunch of other OPI polishes. I've know I've spent a fair amount of my wages on the polishes, can't resist as they're so cheap ...

A Roll In The Hauge | Did You ‘ear About Van Gogh? | Dutch ‘Ya Just Love OPI? | Gouda Gouda Two Shoes | I Don’t Give a Rotterdam | I Have a Herring Problem | Kiss Me on My Tulips | Pedal Faster Suzi! | Red Lights Ahead…Where? | Thanks a WindMillion | Vampsterdam | Wooden Shoe Like To Know?

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. Oh I love this! I'm really into bright red/orange colours right now :)

    Twenty Something Beauty //
    Twitter //
    Instagram
    Rachel
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a great deal. This colour looks so lovely and I've been on a hunt for the perfect bright red polish with a hint of orange. I'll definitely have to check this out!
    xx

    Celina | The Celution

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous shade for the summer! I'm so wishing away winter here in Australia.

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this shade x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely shade!!

    Bunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice orangey red ! Looks great

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts