NOTD: H&M Blue My Mind

notd H&M blue my mind nail polish blue neon cream rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 notd H&M blue my mind nail polish blue neon cream rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
Supplies used... 
Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
H&M Blue My Mind // two coats
Seche Vite Top Coat

H&M's Blue My Mind is an almost neon blue and despite having very pale skin, it works really well. I think this is one of those shades that just looks amazing on any skin tone. This is also a great dupe for Nails Inc Baker Street for about half the price.

If I apply it carefully I can get away with only one coat as it has quite a thick and opaque formula but I used two coats as I knew I was photographing it. As it's very thick it can bubble if you're not careful. I tend to apply a coat, wait ten minutes and apply another then use a quick drying top coat like Seche Vite and I don't have any problems. I also apply it while I'm watching a film or youtube video so I don't notice the ten minute waiting time.

I really wish H&M would change their bottle design! They look nice but the flat wide lids makes it so hard to apply neatly and is awkward to hold.


Comments

  1. Such a pretty shade! I love h&m nail polishes! xx

    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das Blau sieht richtig gut aus. Will ich auch unbedingt einmal ausprobieren.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts