Project Sample Use Up 002

project sample use up 002 rottenotter rotten otter blog So I first posted about my Project Sample Use Up in August 2012 and since then I have managed to finish pretty much everything that was in the basket. Fast forward a few months and my sample stash has grown by quite a lot. The majority of it is skin care, especially moisturisers which I find the hardest to use up quickly.

I think what I'm going to do is have a proper sort through it all and give away any products that I know I'm not going to use. These usually end up going to my mum who is soon to have a skin care collection to rival mine! Then what I'm left with, I'll solely use until it's finished and I'll stop using my full size products for a little bit. hat's probably the only way I'll be able to finish everything.

Comments

  1. I'm currently doing the same, so so many samples! It'll be such an accomplishment when they're all gone haha x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I finish this lot though I'll have accumulated even more haha can't win :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have so many skincare samples too the majority of them being la La Roche Posay haha :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have bought the La Roche Posay sample set a couple of years ago now and I still have so many left! Have found some great products from them though :) xx

      Delete
  3. Give them to me! Or I'll buy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since writing this post I've actually used to a lot, sorry :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts