Nars Eyeshadow Duos

nars eyeshadow duo all about eve kalahari rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 nars eyeshadow duo all about eve kalahari rottenotter rotten otter blog 4 nars eyeshadow duo all about eve kalahari rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 nars eyeshadow duo all about eve kalahari rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
So I've just added my first proper Nars purchases to my collection. I say proper because I do own the Nars Orgasm Illuminator but I got it in the first Glossybox and I honestly never use it. I've wanted to try an eyeshadow duo from Nars for such a long time but they are expensive for just two shades. An email from ASOS saying Nars was discounted for one day only was all it took for these two to be added to my basket and paid for. It only took a couple of quid off each but that was all the justification I needed.

I have a long list of the duos I want to try so I went with the two at the top of my list, Kalahari and All About Eve. Both very neutral toned so I knew I'd get a lot of use out of them. The second colour in the Kalahari duo reminds me of Mac Cork but a more wearable shade for people who have a fair skin tone like me. It gives the same effect but is more subtle and has a nice shimmer to it. Add a bit of brown eye liner and you've got a simple smokey eye perfect for day time.

I've been using All About Eve as my everyday shades for work and paired with Benefits They're Real mascara means I can literally run out the door if I'm late.

What was your first Nars purchase?

Comments

  1. These look really pretty wearable shades. My first ever Nars purchase was a set of 5 lip glosses.

    Gillian from Glam Up Everyday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they look lovely and just perfection in a little box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first NARS purchase was a lipgloss (I can't remember the name) and the blush in Orgasm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Katy! I actually found my way here because I'm trying to decide between these two exact products. They're too expensive for me to get both of them. :(

    I know it's a lot to ask but will you please consider swatching it on white paper in natural light so I can see just how light All About Eve is/how brown Kalahari is? I'm asking you because you have the best pictures of these shadows. Many times bloggers take blurry/small/dark photos and unfortunately those aren't much help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These shadows really don't apply well to paper so was quite hard to get the true colour, you're best going to look at them in person and swatching them on your own skin. If you don't have a Nars counter near you then go by the photos I took of the actual shadows.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/43696527@N08/9644527734/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts