Beauty Box: Birchbox March 2013

birchbox beauty box march 2013 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 birchbox beauty box march 2013 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 birchbox beauty box march 2013 rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 RMK Cleansing Balm - This smells divine, like freshly cut roses. I want to finish the cleanser I'm using at the moment first before giving this a go but I'm excited to try it. I love cleansing balms so have pretty high expectations for this already. It's a pretty decent size so I should be able to use it properly.

Molton Brown Valbonne Fragrance - I know a lot of people don't like getting perfume samples in beauty boxes but I really don't mind. I like trying new scents and they're perfect to keep in your bag. This is a mix of bergamot, orange flower, rose, vetiver and leather.

Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream - I don't think I've ever finished a beauty box sample before actually taking photos and posting about it but it happened with this cream. I tried a bit on my hand when I first opened the box the other day and instantly loved it. I've mainly been using it as a hand cream. It sinks in very quickly and has a camphor scent which has been working wonders for my blocked nose this weekend. If you're not a fan of the scent though it disappears after about a minute. Once my spending ban is over I'm going to use my Birchbox points and buy the full size.

Laura Geller Inkwell Waterproof Gel Liner - I haven't tried this out yet as I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it or pass it onto a friend. I don't wear gel eye liner as it doesn't suit my eye shape.

Lindt Lindor Chocolate - Although this probably should have been included in last months box seeing as it was Valentines, I was very happy to see it. Lindor is one of my favourite chocolates and these were eating while I was opening the box.

Sanctuary 30 Day Thermal Transformation Mask - I already have a sample of this from a Glossybox which I've yet to use.

I think I'm missing the La Sultane De Saba mody lotion as it's on the list of products but wasn't my box. I'm waiting for a reply from Birchbox so we'll see what they say.

Comments

  1. I have to admit, I am really impressed with Birchbox. It seems to be in a whole different league compared to other beauty boxes.

    -Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the cleansing balm sounds really lovely! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got different stuff than I did! I got some body lotion and a beauty blender sponge and brush cleaner... But i didn't get the Sanctuary Mask or the RMK Cleansing Balm. I'm jealous! Didn't know the boxes varied! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

    My web blog: Lose wegiht

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts