December 2012 Favourites

december 2012 favourites
Mac Syrup - I've only had Mac's Syrup for a month but it's quickly become one of my favourite lip sticks of all time. It's a perfect my lips but better shade and I love the formula.

Liz Earle Hand Repair* - A mini hand repair was in my Liz Earle Advent Calender and I fell in love with it again. It's really moisturising but doesn't leave your hands feel greasy. I also love the scent! I've been keeping the mini tube in my bag and the full size has been sitting on my bedside table.

Korres Guava Lip Butter - I added another lip butter to my collection, this was is guava which is a milky white colour and smells exactly like guava. It doesn't leave any colour on the lips though which makes it a great base for lip sticks. I can see myself finishing this really quickly at the rate I've been using it. Definitely my favourite day time lip balm at the moment.

L'Occitane Almond Hand Soap* - I've included a new wrapped soap in the photo as the one currently in my bathroom isn't looking its best as it's been used so much. It seriously makes the whole bathroom smell like almonds whenever you use which is really nice. It's also a really creamy soap that doesn't dry my hands out like some soaps can do.

L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate* - Carrying on with the almond theme I've been loving the milk concentate from L'Occitane. It's a very lightweight body moisturiser so doesn't irritate my eczema. I also love how the glass jar looks on my bedside table.


Comments

  1. MAC Syrup looks like a lovely color.
    Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted a Korres lip butter on and off for the longest time. You've just relit that fire. Although I think I'd probably go for the wild rose one. Not too keen on guava scent :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the rose one too and love it, it was the first one I bought as well :) xx

      Delete
  3. I'm desperate to try the L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate, I got the shower oil for Christmas and I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts