Models Own Mirror Ball Collection

models own nail polishes 7
Disco Inferno // Freak Out! // Dancing Queen // Hot Stuff // Boogie Nights.

Finally I manged to get hold of the Mirror Ball polishes from Models Own and on 3 for 2 as well. When I first saw these I wasn't too impressed and was going to pass. The more posts I read though I started to change my mind and at that point they'd all sold out. I did manage to get them on Boots.com and one from a Boots store and I think the MO website actually has them in stock at the moment. I think my favourites out of the five are Freak Out! and Hot Stuff.

Comments

  1. I love these - especially "Boogie Nights" ! :-)

    rachelpan xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always talk myself out of picking this up too - I have quite a few glitters and so tell myself I dont need them. But then LOOK at those colours they are so pretty. Perfect for the party season.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts