Barry M Blueberry Gelly - NOTD

barry m blueberry gelly notd nail polish I'm not sure if it's my skin tone or what but certain polishes look extremely different on me than on others when I look at google images. This polish from Barry M is one of them. It looks darker and less pastel on me but I really like it.

This is one of the new Gelly polishes which have a very glossy finish so no topcoat is needed. It was thinner in formula than I was expecting and needed three coats to become fully opaque. Each layer dried really quickly though and I didn't have any problems with bubbling.

I bought mine from NailPolishDirect. It's the same price as ordering on BarryM.com, £3.99, but you don't have to pay for delivery.

Comments

  1. This is pretty spot on for my favourite colour and I always buy blue or navy clothes, but blue nail varnish just doesn't suit me :(
    Looks great here though!
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing this now too. It also looks darker on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing this now too. It also looks darker on me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour. I didn't know Barry m did this range.
    X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts