Essence Nail Polishes

essence nail polish
I've wanted some Essence nail polishes, in particular Blue Addicted, for quite a while now after reading various nail blogs but it's a brand that's pretty hard to find in the UK. My parents went to Croatia last month so I asked if they could find me some and they did! I picked four colours that are pretty unique and that I didn't already have and another my mum bought because she thought I'd like it. These are little mini 5ml bottles which are so cute! I'm pretty sure you can buy larger versions.

Despite being mini they have a really great brush which is what I hoped the new Essie brush would be like. I chose the colours Blue Addicted ( Deborah Lippmann dupe),Where Is the Party?, Time For Romance, Just In Case and Gold Fever. I'll be posting NOTD's of these over the next few weeks so look out for them!

Comments

  1. I just posted about an Essence haul haha! That's funny!:) And I don't think you can get exactly these in bigger bottles, but they are recreating designs and changing bottles this August so they are bigger (dont like the new design personally tbf:S)Great colours, wish I came across the second from the left, aaah so pretty!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really? maybe it's just that the bottles look bigger in other peoples NOTD's. I haven't seen the new bottles, will have to have a look on google :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the Essence polishes! They have some amazing colors and I got so excited about your parents journey because I'm from Croatia hahahah :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts