Lanolips 101 Ointment

I'm a big fan of lip balms and already have way too many but I couldn't resist adding another one to my collection. This one being the 101 ointment from Lanolips. My justification was that I can use this as a multi use product!
lanolips 101 ointment
The lanolips 101 ointment is 100% pure medical grade lanolin so is 100% natural so no nasty ingredients in this. I've mainly been using this as a lip balm which it's been working wonders as but I've also been using it on any other dry patches of skin. Especially on my cuticles as they've been horribly dry recently.

I bought mine from Boots for £11.22, not sure where else you can buy it from though and if you can get it any cheaper. It definitely seems expensive but if you're using is as a lip balm, you only need the tiniest amount so this 15g tube is going to last a long time.

I'm really tempted by the other versions of this, have you tried them?

Comments

  1. I like this one a lot, though I probably like the Lemon Lip Aid better because it smells and tastes just like lemonade :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I considered getting a tube but refused on the basis that for a cheaper price I can get a tube of Lansinoh that's three times the size. Yeah, ok, I know it's used for cracked nipples when breastfeeding but despite the packaging it's the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts