Current Wishlist 001



I haven't done a wish list post for what feels like ages but these are some of the things that I've been lemming over. I'm going to London next month so I'm hoping to buy a couple of these and may have to put in a little feel unique order for the rest.
I've wanted Topshop's beguiled lipstick since Christmas but whenever I go into my local Topshop it's always sold out. I've really started to like these dark vampy colours as they really suit my pale complexion and hair colour. Recently I've been wearing Benefits Do Tell a lot while I'm waiting to get this one.

The one product I'm most excited to try out of Liz Earle's make-up range is their cream blushes! In particular Camellia and nude. I really want to swatch them first before buying so think I'm going to visit their store in London as I've never been to one before.

There was a sample of Caudalie's Vinosource S.O.S Serum in last months Glossybox which I've absolutely fallen in love with! This is actually the first serum I've tried and it's been working really well on my skin as I have really dry skin. Once I've ran out of the sample I'll be ordering the full size.

After reading Anna's raves about L'Occitane's Almond Shower Oil I decided I just have to try it. I can just imagine how good this smells and all the good it'll do to my skin.

Another product from Caudalie, their Beauty Elixir, which is making it's way round the beauty blogging world. I've really been into toners at the moment and this one sounds like it's really good for the skin.

A few months ago I got a sample of Burberry's Body perfume and I fell in love with it immediately. I still want to use up a couple more perfumes before buying the full size though.

Nuxe's Lip Balm is another product that's making it's way round the blogs at the moment. I'm really intrigued how this feels on the lips as everyone's been saying it has a matte texture. I'm a huge lip balm fan and can never have too many ...

What products are on your wishlist? Do you own any on mine?

Comments

  1. Great post. I have the Caudalie Beauty Elixir and LOVE it. It's such a good product, I have the small travel size & would totally buy the big size.

    I have the NUXE lip balm on my wish list as well as Nars Tinted Moisturiser & Jemma Kidd light as air! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts