December Empties

december empties 2011

Haven't finished too many full sized products this month which is what I was expecting since the majority of the things I'm using at the moment are pretty new and full.

Liz Earle Shampoo - Sad to see this finished, it's my second bottle and I really like it. You can read my full review here along with my mum's. I will eventually buy a new bottle but I have so many different shampoos at the moment I'm trying to finish them up. This is in my top favourite shampoos.

The Body Shop Lemongrass Foot Powder Lotion - Think this has been discontinued now and I'm glad to have finished it. I liked it when I bought it but recently it's just been drying my feet out which is not what I want. If they still sold this, I wouldn't buy it again.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - This is just a mini tube that I take away with me and has lasted a surprisingly long time. I have another mini tube so don't need to repurchase just yet. The best cleanser I've tried so far, love it.

Liz Earle Sensitive Shave Cream - I really enjoyed using this mini tube of shave cream but it just doesn't work as well as the Bluebeards Revenge one does. I might buy a full sized tube at some point though.

Mark Hill Frizz Serum - This is another one that I liked when I bought it but didn't like once I started using it again. Wanted to finish it off though and glad I have. I've gone through three of these but won't be purchasing again. The V05 miracle concentrate works so much better.

Collection 200 Big Fake Mascara - I think I got a bit of an off one as it was basically dried up when I bought it. It was in it's proper packaging though and was all sealed up. If it's meant to be like this then I can't see the hype. Can't see myself buying this again.

Bunch of samples - Been trying out perfume samples this month and I've found two that I want to add to my ever growing perfume list. These are Angel by Thierry Mugler and Narciso Rodriguez for her. Also really liked the grapefruit face wash although there wasn't enough in the sample to try it out properly.

What was the last product you finished?

Comments

Popular Posts