Alva Spot Treatment

For me, liquid spot treatments always seem to work better than creams. With the exception of sudocream and Panoxyl. My skin scars really easily so I like to get rid of spots as quickly as possible as I find this lessens the discoloration left behind.
alva pimple spot stick treatment mypure review 02

The Alva Rhassoul Pimple Stick combats bacteria that cause spots and blemishes, and helps to dry the spots out without dehydrating the surrounding skin tissue. Compact, easy to apply and ideal for travelling. Rhassoul Pimple Stick is also suitable for treating insect bites and stings as the tea tree oil and manuka oil help prevent itching and promote wound healing.

I've only been using this on spots so I can't comment on how it treats insect bites or stings as I simply haven't had any. Although it would have been perfect for when I was volunteering in August, I was always getting nettle stings when I was gardening.

Alva spot treatment* is housed in a 5ml glass tube with a sponge ball where the product comes out of. It's tiny so is perfect for keeping in your handbag or for traveling. The only problem with the sponge applicator is  keeping it clean and sanitary. The way I do this is by putting some of the liquid onto a clean hand, then applying to the spot.

I tend to apply this at night after I've cleansed my skin and can see a difference when I wake up the next morning. The blemishes aren't as red or noticeable anymore. I also find that they heal a lot quicker than if I didn't use this.

It has a very strong smell, mainly tea tree oil. I don't mind the scent but I know some people wouldn't like it.

This spot treatment is comparable to the one by Liz Earle but slightly cheaper at £6.70.
alva pimple spot stick treatment mypure review 01

Comments

Popular Posts