Alva Naturkosmetik Handcream

mypure alva naturkosmetik handcream

As the weather is getting noticeably colder now this hand cream* from Alva is definitely an essential for me. I get really dry knuckles in the winter which is where my eczema flares up.

The packaging is pretty simple, a white tube with a screw on lid. I think they could have gone for something that looks nicer with a better lid but that's just me being nit picky. It does the job so that's all that really matters.

It's quite thin in consistency but this means it soaks in so well with hardly any rubbing in. No sticky residue or greasy feeling is left behind.

It hasn't got much of a scent but I prefer this to Alva's other hand cream. This is meant to be an anti-aging hand cream. Since I have only used this for the past two weeks I can't comment on the long term effects. I'm always skeptical of anti-aging products though. I just think a simple moisturiser is going to have the same effects as an anti-aging one.

I have the mini version which is 18ml and costs £4.10 which is a great price for how nice it makes my hands feel. It's also the perfect size for keeping in my bag. You can buy it in a 75ml tube for £12.30.

What hand cream are you using at the moment?

Comments

Popular Posts