Products I've Finished 005

products I've finished 05

Andrew Barton S.O.S Help Me! deep conditioner - I've been using this for probably about 3 or 4 years and have been through countless tubs. My mum loves it too. Asda currently have the Andrew Barton range on offer, 2 for £6. Most products are about £4 so you're basically getting one for half price!

Lush Shower Jellies - I've actually finished two of these even though only one empty box is pictured. I'm really not a fan of the jellies. I don't like fussy products and these definitely are. It's a shame though as I love the scents. The two I finished were sweetie pie and strawberry santa.

Lynx Fever Shower Gel - Bought this ages ago on a recommendation from Laura (BlogNowBuyLater) but only got round to using it recently and loved it. The scent is amazing. It has tiny beads in it which is fine enough to be used daily, these are left in the bath after the water has drained though which is a bit of a pain.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - This has been in one of my previous "Products I've Finished" and I still don't really like it.

Liz Earle Shampoo - You can read the mother and daughter review we both did for the shampoo and conditioner here. This tube has lasted a surprising amount of time, you only need a little bit of product which is great as it means you get more for your money.

Original Source Golden Pineapple Shower Gel - This shower gel featured in my August Favourites and will probably feature in my top 2011 products. Need to buy some more before they stop selling it. Wish it was a permanent one though, it smells amazing.

What was the last product you finished?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts