What's In My Cupboards 002

This was quite a popular post last time and I enjoyed writing it so I'm doing one again! Can't believe that was six months ago! It's quite bad that I still have some of the same products as last time! From P20P this is is all my bath/shower products and I'm so happy it finally all fits onto these two shelves. With the exception of my Bed Head shampoo and conditioner which are too tall to fit anywhere.

L-R: Lush shower jellies x4, Lush soaps x4, More Lush soaps x3, Exfoliating glove, Pumice thing, Haus Of Gloi Lavender Sugar soap, Lush It's Raining Men shower gel, Lush Dirty shower Gel, Lush Angels On Bare Skin cleanser, Liz Earle Cleans & Polish, Lush Rub Rub Rub body scrub, The Body Shop Body Brush, Lush Soap and body butter, Boots Botanics Cleanser, Bluebeards Shaving Cream, Lush Rub Rub Rub body scrub.



A'Kin PureMan shower gel, Bluebeards Shaving Brush, Empty bath salt jar, Soap & Glory Feel The Knead, Razor, Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish x3, Cetaphil Cleanser, Boots Shampoo, Sanctuary Bath Oil, Lynx Fever shower gel/exfoiliator, Liz Earle Shampoo and Conditioner, Naked Deep Conditioner, travel bottle of Bed Head shampoo, Andrew Barton Deep Conditioner, travel jar of foot soak, travel jar of Bluebeards Revenge Shaving Cream, Tara Smith shampoo and Conditioner x4, sachet of Andrew Barton Deep Conditioner.

My second shelf has changed the most which I'm quite glad about but I really need to work on using the Tara Smith products and Liz Earle. I don't need 4 of each!
What have you got in your bath room cupboard?

Comments

  1. So much Lush and Liz Earle! LOVE! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting to see what people have in their bathroom - I'm just nosey like this :)
    & I'm thinking of doing a P20P myself as I need to condense down some stuff asap.
    by the way what do you think of the Lush Angels On Bare Skin cleanser? I was going to get it the other day but I've heard mixed things on it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours is so neat! Mine is full of crap, literally stuff i never use! Need to take a leaf out of your book and clean it up :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts