Week In Photos 043









001I've been reading and baking a lot this week!I've had two days off and have totally relaxed, this weekend has gone too quickly though!

002 A few months ago I bought the Hummingbirds Recipe book and made red velvet cup cakes which were amazing, I've never tried making them before but will definitely be making them again. The lemon meringue cupcakes weren't so nice! They made the cases go all funny which has never happened before, anyone know why?

003 I've managed to finish 3 books this week: Sophie Kinsella's Mini Shopaholic and two books by Jenny Han, all on my kindle. I also found One Day among the books in the living room, I've only read 20 pages so far but I've only read good things about it.

004 Painted my nails for the first time in ages tonight, gone for Models Own Grace Green which is a favourite.

005 I got my invite for the opening of Museum of Liverpool which should be exciting! I'll either write a separate blog post of include it in my Week In Photos Post. Can't believe I'll nearly have done a whole year of these! And nearly 2 years writing my blog!

Blog I love: Laura at Big City Dreams

Comments

  1. Sometimes it's best to use 2 cases instead of 1 so it can support the mixture better? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sophie, oh I'll have to try that next time! I thought the cases were just rubbish :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts