Products I Have Finished 001



Alterna Caviar Anti-aging hair spray: Not one I'm going to be repurchasing for a long time as it's more than I want to pay for a hair product. At the moment anyway. You can read more about it here.

Soap & Glory Clean, Girls Body Wash: Love the smell of this, it's Mist You Madly which I have in a body spray. I've been using this as bubble bath though as it can irritate my eczema when used as a shower gel. Not one I'll repurchase because of this.

Aussie 3MM: I've finished so many bottles of this I've lost count. One of my favourite deep conditioners and I'll always have one in the house.

Mark Hill Heat Protection Spray:I have the little travel size and I wouldn't buy it in the full size. It's a so-so product, not impressive but nothing really bad to say about it. The scent reminds me of when I was 16/17, that's how long I've had it!

Quickies Nail Polish Remover Pads:You can read my full review here. Definitely going to buy some more when I next go away.

What's the last product you've finished?

Comments

  1. I'm currently on a bit of a mission to finish all my shower gels as I have far too many! I really want to try the 3 Minute Miracle - i've heard lots of good things about it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Caz, me too! I don't know how I got so many either haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminded me I really need to try the Mist You Madly S&G spray (Glam-a-lot is MEGA LOVED by me). Might buy the set of three mini scents when my Glam-a-lot runs out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lily, yeah I have it from the mini set, I love Glam-a-lot SO much!!! I need to wear it more :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Aussie products, they smell devine and leave hair incredibly soft and glossy.
    I can't think of the last thing i finished, i tend to move on before i finish a product. That's bad I must try and finish more products.
    Kelly at http://ohsocharmingjewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kelly, I usually do that too! Trying to carry on using the same products now, one person doesn't need 10 varieties of moisturiser haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely admire the fact that you finish products! I'm conpletely with Kelly. I always seem to move on before I actually finish up a product. However, I do tend to finish off the products I love, repurchase them, and then buy a few other things like them in hopes of finding a product I like better. Unfortunately, that rarely works out and I tend to have half-finished products everywhere. At some point I'm going to make myself stop buying things until I have used everything else up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kat, it's only a recent thing! I have so many unused products in my cupboard it's just getting ridiculous! If I don't like a product, instead of just keeping it I'm going to make a box and send it off to give and make-up :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts