Zebra Stripes - NOTD



Apologies if you're getting sick of my NOTD posts but I'm really enjoying painting my nails at the moment and trying out different things. I've also just bought some cheapy brushes and dotting tools from Ebay so expect a lot more soon! I'm going to try to do some Cath Kidston flowers at some point as I've just ordered a white nail polish,

In the mean time Utopia by Models Own is the closest I have to a white. It's a lovely pale lilac and a dream to apply. Once again I used the Wah Nails pen to draw the stripes and used OPI's Rapidry top coat.

What have you got on your nails?

Comments

  1. It looks really good, I like it better with the lilac background as opposed to a bright white.
    I'm tempted to try out Cath Kidston style nails this week, let us know how yours go :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo love it! Very creative xx

    http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great i am tempted to try this myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts