Living Nature Lip Balm



I'm a bit lip balm obsessed, I have way too many but decided to add another one to my collection with this Living Nature lip balm. This is quite different to the other lip balms I have, the consistency at least. It reminds me of Liz Earle Super Balm but in liquid form. This means it is much thinner than normal, I don't mind this but I know some people wouldn't.

I love the scent of this, it smells of honey and a tiny bit goes a long way. It feels great on the lips, moisturising and protecting.

I tend to use this over the top of drying lipsticks as it's really glossy and makes the lipstick but nicer. £7.99 does seem quite expensive but when you look at how much product you get compared to other brands it's actually quite reasonable.

Mypure are currently running a £200 beauty draw on their facebook page which ends July 31st. It's really easy to enter!

Comments

Popular Posts