July Favourites

Quite a few favourites this month! Since finishing P20P I've bought quite a few things I've wanted to try for ages which are making an appearance in this months favourites as well as some old favourites.

Soap & Glory Daily Smooth Body Butter - I bought this body butter in a trio a month or two ago and have only got round to using it for the first time this month. It's really helped with my dry skin which has flared up this month, especially my feet. It also has the same scent as the body spray, Mist You Madly, which I also have.
Lush Helping Hands - Love this hand cream for throwing in my bag. It's only a small bottle so doesn't take up too much room. It's also an amazing moisturiser and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy.
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - This is a rediscovery. I stopped using if for a month or two, for no reason really. I started using it again at the start of the month after my Mac make-up remover ran out and fell in love with it again. It's the best cleanser I've used and also takes off eye make-up perfectly.
Paco Rabanne Lady Million Perfume - One of my favourite perfumes and it's nearly ran out! This featured in my June favourites as well.
Thierry Mugler Angel Body Cream - I got a couple of generous sized samples of the Angel perfume body cream from John Lewis last month. They were 10ml each and I got a couple of them so it's the perfect way to try out the scent before buying it. Angel is now on my list of to buys.

Mac Bare Study Paint Pot - This is a new addition to my make-up collection and has quickly become an all time favourite. I don't need to put a primer underneath, it doesn't crease or fade away on it's own. The colour is perfect on it's own or underneath another shadow.
Sleek Storm Palette - Another rediscovery, I completely forgot about this sleek palette but have used it nearly every day this month. Especially the first three colours.
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara - This is the only mascara I've used this month and I love it. Makes my lashes look fuller, more volume while still looking quite natural. It is easily built up though and doesn't clump too much.

Mac Petting Pink Tinted Lip Conditioner - This has been in my bag all month as my lip balm of choice. This also featured in last months favourites post.
Mac Creme Cup Lipstick - The perfect every day lip stick and featured in last months favourites too.
Mac Shy Girl Lipstick - This is a new lipstick for me but one I've used a lot this month. A gorgeous peachy-coral-nude.
17 Beehive Lipstick - Apologies for the out of focus-ness of it, probably best though as it doesn't look too pretty. Whenever I use it, it looks like it's going to snap off due to the creamy formula. A gorgeous everyday colour that is really moisturising.

What are your July favourites?

Comments

  1. I've bought the Storm palette recently and have been using it all week, the colours are so nice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the storm palette and volume million lashes! They are brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Storm is an amazing palette :) really want the new ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the Stom palette all the time, I love mixing the first and third shades together.
    My Beehive lipstick has gone a funny shape too, I keep mine in the fridge now so it's less likely to break off :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lush's helping hands [well any of their hand creams] are a god send! They really go work miracles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts