Accessorize Baked Eye Shadow Duo Maia & Thalia



Maia Swatched


Thalia Swatched
You can see swatches of my other baked eye shadow duo from Accessorize here. As I loved and used that one so much I decided to buy two more, I do want them all but went for these two this time.  Both incredibly wearable with the green being a bit different to other shadows I own.

These are so pigmented and all swatched without primer, can only imagine how good they'd be with. I also love that you can get 3 or 4 colours out of just one duo. They blend well and don't budge all day with a primer. £4 is really a bargain and even better if you can get them while the 3 for 2 offer is running.

I can't find these on the Accessorize website or on superdrugs so I'm not sure if they're carrying on selling them or not? Anyone know?
Have you tried any of these eye shadows?

Comments

  1. These look so gorgeous! I have heard amazing things about the brand but never tried it :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of Thalia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thalia looks gorgeous. These really remind me of the Mac Mineralize eye shadows but they're so much cheaper! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts