Project 20 Pan Update: 18 Down, 2 To Go

P20P update 6

I feel like I haven’t done a P20P update for ages! I actually managed to finish these while on holiday, I hoped to finish more products and make my suitcase lighter but that didn’t happen.

Waterfall Spa Heaven On Earth Foot Soak – It’s nice as a foot soak but not amazing. It’s nice as a shower gel but not amazing. A so-so product that is definitely not worth £12.00.

A’Kin Pure Rose Hydrating Mist – I love this hydrating mist, I use it either as a light moisturiser or to refresh during the day. Going to buy another one once I finish my Liz Earle version. You can read my full review here.

What have you finished recently?

Comments

  1. You are doing great! I need to start this soon, got too much stuff! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mybutterfly, can't believe I'm going to finish it soon! And I can finally fit all my bath products into the cupboards of my bathroom! Just need to work on all my body moisturisers now haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts