A'Kin Pure Man Orange, Ginseng And Spice Shower Gel

mypure akin man shower gel

The main scent in this shower gel is the spices and ginger but isn't overly manly. Definitely a unisex scent which I really like. It is more suited to autumn and winter though. The scent also reminds me of one of Lush's products, I'm thinking it could be the little gingerbread house that came out last Christmas.

The shower gel is free from paraben's and sulfate which is always a bonus and can be used on on hair and the body. It creates a really luxurious lather, more creamy than bubbles which I prefer. I really like the packaging too, reminds me of the men's products from Liz Earle.

It is £9.49 for 150ml and I'm definitely going to be buying it again. You can read more about it here.

Comments

Popular Posts