Naughty P20P Purchases

Yes I broke project 20 pan by ordering from ASOS. But come on, I am trying to finish 20 products!
First is this set of body butters from Soap & Glory. These were £8.55 for the set but unfortunately aren’t available anymore, they can be bought separately though. I was actually really disappointed with the amount of product in the two to the right. They’re about half full where as the one of the left is full. Anyone else noticed this if you’ve bought this set? They all smell amazing though and I can’t wait to use them. I’ve had the original formula before in a little tub and loved it.

The next product I’ve bought has been on my wish list for so a long time, is Bed Head’s After Party smoothing cream. I finally ordered it as there was a 20% off code for ASOS so it was only £12, usually £15. I’ve only been using it for a few days but so far so good!

I’ll probably be writing some reviews once I’ve used them for a while. What have you been buying recently?

Comments

  1. That S&G stuff looks yummy!!
    Alex
    http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alexandra, Haven't used them yet but they smell divine! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those body butters look amazing! I love all their products! shame about them not being completely full though!
    I use After Party on my frizzy hair religiously and it works a treat for smoothing it down and making it look nice and shiny! -also helps it smells nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @A little brighter, it's working great so far! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts