Amazon Kindle

I finally bought an Amazon Kindle! I’ve wanted one for such a long time but never went close to buying one until Thursday night. I always have a book to read with me but I hate how heavy they can be or how much space they take up in my bag. I’m currently reading Shopaholic Ties The Knot by Sophie Kinsella, I’m sure I’ve already read it but can’t remember what happens in it so I’m reading it again. I downloaded a sample of Mini Shopaholic and loved it so I’m catching up by reading the 3 previous books. It’s such a great series if you haven’t already read them.

What I also didn’t know is that you can actually go on any websites on the internet, I though you could only go on Amazon to order the books. Now I can catch up on blogs and update twitter where ever I am.

Have you got a Kindle? Any books you’d recommend?

Comments

  1. I really want a Kindle! Need to stop buying so much make up and then I'd be able to afford one! I do have the app for my iPhone though and am reading Pride and Prejudice on there at the mo, the screen is too small though.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy, I'm trying to buy less too :) Don't think I'd be able to read on an iphone, it messes up my eyes, just like reading for a long time on my laptop :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a Kindle a couple weeks ago =) I love it. Currently reading The Vampire Diaries on it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want a Kindle, it sounds great! I downloaded the Kindle iPhone app this week but reading on an iPhone is really hard - I like how the Kindle doesn't have the glare that you get reading from a computer screen. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a kindle so much! It's such a good idea, i hadnt realised you can go on the internet though! i want it even more now haha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Allie Bunni, oooh I haven't read any of the vampire diaries books, love the tv series though, I'll put it on my list to read :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lilylipstick, yeahh so glad it doesn't, it really looks like paper, it's so weird! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Daintymakeup, if you get the 3G version you can go on the internet anywhere :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I love the real copy of books to get a kindle - I think they are brilliant for what they are but I don't think I could handle looking at the screen. Its good for how they are getting more people back into reading again though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Rachael, I love books too, still going to buy certain copies, get them from the library! I love having them in my house and filling my bookcases. The kindle is just hand for traveling :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didnt know you could go on to different websites on it?
    I have found a torrent which has about 900 books in it. All mixed things if you want to know tweet me @sarahseesall and I will send you the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Bows and butterflies, send us the link, not sure if I'll use it, might have to look in to it first, don't want to mess it up when I've only just got it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts