Barry M Glitter Polish

My mum was having a bedroom clearout and passed me a few bits and bobs along with this old style Barry M polish.

It’s the perfect Christmas colour! Think I’m going to go all out and paint all my nails with it, I usually only do one glitter nail, for Christmas day.

I can’t remember Barry M’s polishes having a square lid, can you? She must have bought it before I’d heard of them. It’s still alright though, it does separate but nothing a good shake can’t fix.

What nail polish are you wearing for Christmas?

Comments

  1. That's pretty, do they even do that colour anymore?! I'm pretty sure they had round tops when I first found them about five years ago...you've got a relic! Haha :) This year my nails will be nekked thanks to allergies :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is lovely very Christmassy!

    I have a few with square lids that are about 10 years old, they're fine with a bit of shaking too :)

    Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be wearing a Barry M glitter polish, the red glitter one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have OPI mad as a hatter on my nails for tomorrow, I meant to get a Barry M glitter...red or green but ran out of time!

    Merry Christmas lovely, have a good one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks very pretty.... perfect for new years eve! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Beautys bad habbit, don't think they do, must be old haha :) I really shouldn't use nail polish either as it makes my skin itchy, think it's the fumes, but I still do, love having colour on my nails :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Amy haha that is old! Still works though :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Abbie, oooh I don't have that one, will have to look at it when I'm next at a counter :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Daisychain, oooh I love that one! I only have a mini bottle and it's dried up a bit, will have to search ebay for normal sized one :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Smaira, I should have worn it for new years! Would have been perfect but it didn't match my playsuit :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts