Winter Essentials: Hand Cream

Hand cream is one of my essentials for winter. I always have a tube in my bag, on my bedside table and scattered around the house, I’m sure I’m not alone with this. Here are the one’s I’m currently using and loving with the exception of L’occitane which I seemed to have misplaced. You can read my review here.


Liz Earle Hand Repair, Alva Naturkosmetik Hand Cream, Soap And Glory Hand Food, Aveeno Hand Cream, Dove Beauty Hand Cream.
What hand creams are you using? Any that I’m using? Any recommendations? Let me know :)
xoxo

Disclaimer: The Alva hand cream has sent for free as part of mypures blogging panel. The aveeno handcream was sent as part of the Aveeno discovers progrmme.

Comments

  1. Im using handfood at the moment! I just love everything about it, esp. the smell!

    Daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Soap And Glory hand food and I have the Liz Earle hand repair and Orange Flower hand wash pumps in all 4 bathrooms here. Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I always have hand cream with me! I'm prone to eczema, especially on my hands )=

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Daisy, I know! This is my second tube, love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Amelia, you can buy a small tube of S&G so you can try it and see if you like it. Oh I'm jealous of the hand wash! It's my favourite but can't justify spending that much on a hand soap :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Victoria, the Dove hand cream is great! I haven't tried that many other products by them though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Gaby, me too! Really annoying :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am currently using hand food and I love the smell, it's so yummy!

    Rachelle Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Behindtheshoes, all S&G products smell amazing! And they work really well too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to love Hand Food but at the mo I'm using one of the L'Occitane hand creams that came free with this month's In Style :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Une Tasse, oooh which one did you get? I got the original :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts