Review: Soap and Glory Hand Food & Glam-a-lot body spray

I haven’t posted in a while and since I’m on a make-up buying ban I thought a couple of reviews would be the perfect posts to write :)
Camera1 013 copy
Soap and Glory Glam-a-lot body spray has become one of my favourite perfumes to use during the day. I bought this along with the two other sprays in a gift set, sationalism, for £8. This bottle is smaller than if you where to buy it on its own at only 100ml compared to 250ml for £6. I like the smaller size though, I always get bored of perfumes.
I’m really bad at describing scents so I’m not even going to try. Boots describes it as being “super sexy, warm, rich, racy and veritably voluptuous fragrant body spray with Fresh Flowers layered on a Woody, Vanilla Musk base.” That’s exactly how I would describe it if I was any good :) I love it as a day perfume but for me its not strong enough for night so I’ll use a different one depending on my mood.
The only bad thing I have to say is that the bottle leaks slightly if turned upside down or shaken so I won’t be carrying it around with me in my bad. This is a shame as its the perfect size for your handbag :( so Soap and Glory, make your bottles leak proof!
♥♥♥
Onto another favourite of mine, Soap and Glory’s Hand Food. Over the past couple of weeks this hand cream has been my saviour. I don’t usually have dry hands but when I do they can get quite bad. I also find it hard to find a cream that doesn’t leave my hands greasy. I’ve said this in a few posts before but my skin can’t seem to soak in that much cream so once I find a good product I will stick with it forever. This cream is one of them ♥. It soaks in straight away leaving your hands feeling silky smooth.
I have the mini tube of it for £2.50 and contains 50ml but you can get it in a 125ml tube for £4.50. I like this smaller tube as I can throw it in my bag when I’m going out.
Some may not like the smell of this hand cream, it’s Soap and Glory’s infamous sickly sweet smell. I love it though, as long as it’s not on my face I can cope with this strong smell.
                                                          
I’ve made a Tumblr account :) click here to see it
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts