October Favourites

Late as usual, I'm so sorry! I still haven’t gotten into a good routine for my blog, it doesn’t help that it gets so dark early which means I have to take photos for posts on the weekend and then schedule them through out the week.
Anyway lets get onto my favourites, a very quick post with a teeny bit of writing. I have more in-depth posts about a few of these products so they will be linked :)


Aveeno skin relief moisturising lotion – a review post is scheduled for Thursday so I’ll update this and put the link here. It’s a great moisturiser and really helps to keep my eczema at bay.


Liz Earle No.1 Perfume – I’ve actually used about 1/3 of this already and I’ve only had it for about a month. I love it and you can read my post on it here. I’ve actually stopped using it for the moment so I don’t run out of it too quickly! I have a few perfumes I want to finish up. If anyone wants a perfume collection post just ask"!


Super Balm – As stated in my Winter Essentials post I can’t live without super balms during the winter months.

What have you been loving during October?

Disclaimer: The Liz Earle perfume was sent for free for review consideration.
I have been accepted on to the AVEENO Discoverer Programme, helping to spread the word about AVEENO products. I get send free AVEENO samples and have the possibility of being rewarded with additional benefits.

Comments

  1. Ooh that super balm looks fab. Lovely post, i have ezcema as well, can be so annoying sometimes! A perfume collection post would be lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura, will get the perfume collection done this weekend and shall be posted in the next week or so :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts