Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion

This is my current moisturiser and one I’m loving, I even have a second tube for when I run out. For some reason the eczema on my legs flares up during autumn and winter so I prefer this lotion to the daily one (I’ll be writing a review shortly). This helps to relieve itching a lot which is perfect! I also find that this lasts a long time on the skin, I will apply it before bed and then the next evening I can still feel it on my skin. This moisturiser doesn’t have a particularly strong scent so won’t effect your perfume.



Have you tried any of the Aveeno moisturisers? What did you think?

Disclaimer: I have been accepted on to the AVEENO Discoverer Programme, helping to spread the word about AVEENO products. I get send free AVEENO samples and have the possibility of being rewarded with additional benefits.

Comments

Popular Posts