Alva Naturkosmetik Hand Cream



Despite already having quite a few hand creams on the go I chose this one as part of this months blogging parcel for Mypure, I’m always on the look out for the perfect hand cream.

As soon as I smelt it I knew it reminded me of another product I’ve had in the past, and my silly brain didn’t click on that it was tea tree (it was The Body Shops tea tree moisturiser I used to use), that is how bad I am at scents. It always takes me ages to think of what it reminds me off and I usually go and ask my mum what she thinks it smells like before writing a review.

I really like the smell of tea tree but I automatically think of spot treatments when I smell it. At first I wasn’t sure I liked it for a hand cream, it just seemed a little weird.

Despite being unsure about the smell I’ve been using it religiously and have been grabbing it out my bag as soon as my hands feel a little bit dry. It’s a lovely hand cream and soaks into the skin straight away.
I’d definitely buy it myself despite the scent, I think it’s beginning to grow on me. I also like the fact you can buy a smaller tube which would be perfect for your handbag.

Have you tried this hand cream? What is your favourite?
xoxo

Disclaimer: This was sent for free as part of Mypure’s blogging panel.

Comments

Popular Posts