[A’kin] Sandalwood And Sweet Orange Invigorating Body Scrub


This is the second product from this months blogging parcel and I love it. It’s a gel based scrub with beads of natural diatomaceous earth to banish any areas of dry skin. You simply massage it all over the body until it lathers and then rinse away. It is perfect for everyday use and for those with sensitive skin, it doesn’t leave your skin feeling irritated. It smells amazing! Of sandalwood and sweet orange which really reminds me of Liz Earle products. I was a bit concerned with the packaging, I haven’t had a body scrub in a tube before I knew other bloggers had problems with getting the product out of the tube of the Lovea scrub but none where had with this one. I will be purchasing this myself sometime, I just have to get through all the other scrubs I have! At £11.99 for 200ml it isn’t particularly cheap but I think it’s worth it.
You can read more about it here.
Disclaimer: This was sent for free as part of mypures blogging panel.

Comments

Popular Posts