Urban Decay Naked Palette

Just before I was leaving for my interview the post man dropped off my Urban Decay Naked palette which I've been waiting for what seems like forever. I wasn't going to buy the palette until my spending ban was lifted but I couldn't resist the slightly cheaper price and free delivery from Debenhams. You've probably all seen this before if you don't own it so I'm going keep it short and just show two photos!



I’m thinking I might replace the photo’s above tomorrow if I can get a better shot. It hasn’t stopped raining all day today and the sun is no where to be seen.



Have you already bought this?
xoxo

Comments

  1. Yep i certainly have. Wearing it today. Great swatches xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mine, i think the whole of blogland as this Palette ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this palette! I have to buy it!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great swatches (:, mine is in the post!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. EPIC ♥
    I want one so badly! ;o;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this palette!!! So glad I have one, lol =D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn, now I want to go out and buy this. These are the perfect colours!

    lineandree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Nicoletta, Is it part of their permanent line now or LE?? Hope it's not LE :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sadie, I think so too! haha :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Becky, you should! It's amazing :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Tori, do it do it do it! It's so worth it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Discombobulate, I know so glad I caved and bought it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. @lineandree, go and get it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts