Nail polish collection

Here is the lovely Laura's request, my nail polish collection!
Any NOTD posts I’ve done will be linked in the polish name, as I post more NOTD’s I will update the links :)
Photobucket
Eyeko Coral, vampire, cosmic, indigo, vintage, lilac, tea rose, petite, nude, posh
Photobucket
OPI Romeo & Joliet, Brand new skates, Merry midnight, Do you lilac it?, Overexposed in South Beach, Elephantastic pink, Los Cabos coral, Need sunglasses? (full sizes)


Photobucket

OPI Off with her red!, Thanks so muchness, Plugged in plum, Don’t know … beets me!, Absolutely Alice, Mad as a hatter (minis)

Photobucket
Barry M 47 black, 293 grey, 295 pale turquoise, 308 berry ice cream, 279 bright pink, 309 pale pink, 264 pink iridescent, 289 gold, fabulous

Photobucket
George cloudless sky, frost bite, ultraviolet, lavender, be mine, sherbet fizz, natural rose

Photobucket
Asos paint by ciate Pixie, Mary-Kate, Agyness

Photobucket
MUA 4, 5, 18

Photobucket
Models own Turkish delight, Nails Inc Elizabeth street, Victoria

Photobucket
Revlon Minted, Palest lavender

Photobucket
Collecti0n 2000 White ice, Blazing red, green with envy, Aztec gold

Photobucket
17 Royal indigo, knockout red, Miss sporty 105, 272

Photobucket
Rimmel star dust, China glaze For Audrey, Make-up academy Soda pop, Bourjois 7

Photobucket
Seche vite top coat, Sally Hansen base coat, Essie matte about you top coat.

If you have any recommendations I’d love to hear them!
I really want to try some Essie polishes and Orly.
xoxo

Comments

  1. I am so jealous! You have an amazing collection! So jealous of the OPI's. Wish it wasn't so expensive to buy in the UK! Where do you get yours from?

    You have a great range of brands too! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I started my blog I would only use OPI but now I've branched out a bit so been collecting these for a year now.

    The full fized OPI's I bought from Lenawhite.com for the full price as I didn't even know you could get them cheaper on ebay!

    Give these a try http://myworld.ebay.com/beautyzone2007/
    http://stores.ebay.com/Enchanted-Beauty-Spot

    they have a lot of different brands to choose from. The opi's are about £5 so a lot cheaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links, I'll take a look now. £5 sounds much more reasonable :) It's grown a lot in a year then! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo lovely collection & love the photos
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you have an amazing collection!,X

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Olivia, if you do buy some let me know! I'm always on the lookout for some new polishes to buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Abbie, thanks! Still getting used to my new camera, I'm sure there's still a million things I don't know about it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Holly, aww thanks! There's still a million polishes I want though :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got a fab collection there hun!! I was looking at all the pics going 'got, got, got....NEED NEEEEEED!' lol
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ms wedgie, haha I do the exact same!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, really lovely collection! I honestly love them all! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Laura, I'm trying to use a different one each time I paint my nails so I use them all :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts