Review: Lush French Kiss bubble bar



It looks hot pink and light pink on their website but it is actually purple and white and sadly I didn’t get a sprig of lavender in mine! :(
Lush describes this as “Perfumes from Provence: inspiration from a Parisian patisserie. A French Kiss gives you a relaxed but alert feeling that lasts all day. We're talking about our Bubble Bar, so keep your minds clean! The Lush French Kiss is a calming and reviving lavender, rosemary and thyme bath, with essential oils from sun-soaked Provence. It's even topped with a sprig of lavender flowers. Relax in its purple waters and soak up all its benefits.”
What I think – The shape reminds me of Hershey's kisses which I love :) When you smell the bar the scent is over whelming and the strength lasts while your in the bath too. Not a lot of products are like this so big thumbs up! If you don’t like the smell of lavender I’d stay away from this though. Lavender reminds of spring time so I’ll probably be buying a couple in March. As far as bubbles go I’d say this was one of the best, so far it is the one to create the most and biggest bubbles. I used roughly 1/3 which gave the water slightly purple which would obviously increase if you used more of the bar. I wouldn’t say it was particularly moisturising though which is it’s only downside.
Price: £3.76 – Not a bad price as I will probably be able to get 3/4 baths out of it.
Re-purchase? definitely.
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts